Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What is WITH my Appetite?

I've been able to control my appetite for so long. Now, all of the sudden, I'm having a terrible time. I usually get this way about a week before my cycle starts. I want all bad things that start with 'ch'.......chocolate, chips, and cheese! Arg! My cycle has been a little screwed up lately and I'm a little late (too much information, sorry!) so I feel like I'm trapped in that food craving cycle---along with perpetual bloating. Weeks like this don't make it particularly fun to be a woman. Anyway, it is what it is. I will wait it out and persevere.

It's supposed to be in the 50's most of this week. That will help, too. When it's freezing out, all I want to do is eat comfort food. When it's warm out, I love salads, raw vegetables, and grilled meats.

Goals for April: stick to plan 100% & log everything. Exercise every weekday. Stop making excuses. Start enjoying the weight-loss journey again. I was having so much fun with it before. Now I feel like a bit of a wacky, hormone-laden slug. Time to change that.

No comments: