Thursday, April 17, 2008

Let the Thrashing Begin!

Fellow OFNM Players: I regret to inform you that you don't know who you are dealing with. I WILL win this thing. Oh yes. You all weren't around last summer/fall. I was the diet QUEEN. Now I've got more motivation than just standing on the stupid scale 47 times a day to see a smaller number. This time it's for bragging rights! Handknit socks! Soap that actually smells good! Not having to wear an "I'm a quitter and can't stick to my diet" T-shirt is fairly motivating, too!

I was having trouble coming up with what I would contribute to the ante. However, I thought of something. I have yards of canvas upstairs that are begging to be turned into a lovely pair of canvas totes perfect for the homeschooling mom to lug around those ever present stacks of library books, for the environmentalist to use as reusable grocery bags, or for the knitter to use to protect and carry her latest project. This bag can be custom-designed for the winner in case of a fluke where one of you should win rather than me. (yeah, like that's gonna happen).

So let the battle be joined. I'm ready when you are. I've already started.

Wednesday's Log


Morning
1 slices cooked bacon
1.5
fiber one yogurt
1
Subtotal
2.5
Midday
1 cup mixed baby greens
0
1 small jalapeno pepper(s)
0
8 items Tostitos Baked! Scoops tortilla chips
1
1/4 cup salsa
0
2 tsp mustard
0
df ww bread (2)
3
thin sliced ham lo fat
1
Subtotal
5
Evening
3 1/2 oz cooked tilapia
2.5
1/2 cup cooked spinach
0
2 small carrot(s)
.5
Subtotal
3
Snack
1 item cooked chicken fillet
3
1 bar Weight Watchers Giant orange sherbet & ice cream bar
2
1/2 cup General Mills Fiber One
0
fiber one yogurt
1
Subtotal
6

5 comments:

Ames said...

Bring it on, sistah.

I'm already on day 10.

Standing on the scales 47 times a day. That sounds hauntingly familiar.

Ames said...

p.s. Officially we start tomorrow.

Ames said...

p.p.s. I need another canvas tote BAD.

Michelle said...

I've only just met you and I like you already! If I had had any doubts about entering the contest, they would have evaporated by now. I just can't resist a challenge like that.

Shan said...

Get ready for a spankin' baby because nobody does self-denial like SHAN, QUEEN OF ALL-OR-NOTHING.

All lesser mortals may now cower before me.