Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In

I'm at least back to where I should be. I anticipate I might actually see a weight I haven't seen in about a decade before the end of May. That prospect alone should keep me motivated.

I ate more than what I was gastronomically comfortable with yesterday but I didn't exceed my weekly point allotment. I still always feel a little guilty dipping into weekly points although it's part of the program. It's actually one of the things that keeps it doable.

Nothing else of interest to report.

Tuesday's Feasts {{eye roll}}
Morning
2 slices Wasa Light Rye Crispbread Crackers
1
1 wedge The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Original Flavor
1
Subtotal
2
Midday
1 item egg
2
1/2 Tbsp Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
.5
1 1/2 large carrots
.5
1 cups strawberries
0
1/2 tsp mustard
0
2 cup mixed baby greens
0
2 slices df ww bread
3
1/2 packet ff ital. dres.
0
Subtotal
6
Evening
1 item bell pepper
0
1/2 cup cooked onions
.5
1/3 clove garlic clove
0
1 link italian sausage
8
Subtotal
8.5
Snack
1 1/2 cup Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Cereal
3
1/2 cup fat-free skim milk
1
1/2 cup canned garbanzo beans
2
15 items Tostitos Baked! Scoops tortilla chips
2
4 oz Dannon Light 'n Fit Nonfat Yogurt Strawberry Yogurt
1
lame boneless rib- wasn't worth the points
5
Subtotal
14
Total Food POINTS values used
30.5
Food POINTS Balance over (-) under (+)
-8.5
Exercise
30 min walking, leisure
1
Total Activity POINTS values earned
1
Swapped 1 activity point
Used 7.5 weekly points.
Still had 24.5 weekly points remaining
Week resets on Wednesday.

No comments: