Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ahhhh Relief at Last

Alrighty then. I went for two months essentially without losing a thing. I was up several pounds in a day sometimes, the down two, up three, over 5, whatever...but never with a net loss. This 49-year old was getting a bit nervous. Hmmmm. No 'cycle' for two months. Unexplained inability to lose weight even while doing vigorous exercise. Do you see where I'm going with this? I was too chicken to go get a pregnancy test. I wasn't quite prepared to see the result if it was a yes. Anyway, I guess it's just that time in my life. Wahoo! I am now most assuredly NOT pregnacious and for that I am very grateful. Not that I don't LOVE children.....I just think I've already produced my quota.

So, apparently my body is just whacking out on occasion which apparently is normal at my age. I am now down a few pounds from where I was a week ago but at least I feel like there was a hormonal reason for my lack of a loss and intense appetite increase.

Got some walking in today. Jim went, too. Went a few miles, cooled down at Starbucks with a Passionfruit Iced Tea (unsweetened, of course), came home and ate dinner.

Here's today's food choices:


Morning
1/4 cup fat-free skim milk
.5
sample box of bran cereal
1
Subtotal
1.5
Midday
2 tsp mustard
0
8 items Tostitos Baked! Scoops tortilla chips
1
1 hot dog
4
1 sl. df ww bread
1
Subtotal
6
Evening
1/2 Tbsp Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
.5
1/2 tsp mustard
0
1/2 large jalapeno pepper(s)
0
1 pkg light ramen
5
tuna
1.5
1 slice df ww bread
1
Subtotal
8
Snack
1/2 cup General Mills Fiber One
0
1 large carrot(s)
0
5 cups reduced-fat microwave-popped popcorn, 94% fat-free
1
16 oz Dannon Light 'n Fit Nonfat Yogurt Strawberry Yogurt
3
1/2 pbj on dfww
3
Subtotal
7
Total Food POINTS values used
22.5
Food POINTS Balance over (-) under (+)
-0.5
Exercise
30 min walking, brisk
2
20 min walking, leisure
1
Total Activity POINTS values earned
3

No comments: