Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ceremonial Jean-Cutting

It looks as if the change in routine has worked. For the last week and a half I've tried to eat all of my daily, weekly, and activity points . I finally am seeing it register on that wicked scale!



I hereby declare next Wednesday to be:



Cut Up the Too-Large Jeans for a Sewing Project Day

It's not that I've lost all that much, it's just that I've been hovering on the brink of a lower jean size for months and these last couple pounds FINALLY enabled me to buy the NEXT SIZE DOWN! Wahoo!

Hmmmm. Maybe I should have refrained from moronic behavior like skimping on points in the first place. Maybe I should have used the program like it's supposed to be used. Maybe my body just decided to cooperate. Maybe running is the secret. Maybe I don't really care, I'm just excited that whatever the combination is, it's beginning to work. Maybe my body reacts well to deliciously over-the-top cheat days like the one I had last weekend.


2 comments:

Ames said...

There is actually a new diet based on one cheat day a week. It is called "Cheat to Lose" or something to that affect.

I have read about lots of people who seem to lose after a big splurge.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Pam--in America said...

I lost 35 pounds a couple of years ago, and I always had one cheat day a week. I almost felt guilty about seeing the scale show a loss after those days... almost; but not quite.