Friday, May 2, 2008

Wheeee!

Guess what Jim came home with?

He's taking a week off next week. Son# 2 is coming home from college on Sunday, Son#3 is done with school for the semester, Son#4 will be around next week, Carrie's always here, and I need a workout. We aren't going anywhere nor do we have any big plans. So good old Dad came home with a Wii! Then good old Mom logged onto Amazon and pre-ordered Wii Fit. Happy Mother's Day to Mii.

So far, I've only played the bowling as we're all taking turns (and I was the one cooking dinner). I can't wait to play baseball & box a little. This should at least earn me an extra slice of whole wheat bread with peanut butter on it. Hmmmm. I wonder if WW has Wii as one of their exercise categories?

I'm going to go ahead and post today's foods even though the day's not over just in case I don't get around to it tomorrow. I have 4 points left and I promise not to go over unless I dip into my weeklies (I don't forsee that happening, I'm full!)

Have a good weekend!


Morning
1/2 small mango
1
1 item asian pear
0
fiber one yogurt
1
Subtotal
2
Midday
pbj on ww
6
Subtotal
6
Evening
3 oz Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Spaghetti style
4.5
spaghetti sauce
4
Subtotal
8.5
Snack
1/2 small mango
1
4 medium strawberries
0
1/2 cup blueberries
.5
1/2 cup General Mills Fiber One
0
1 large cooked sweet potato
3
Subtotal
4.5
Total Food POINTS values used
21
Food POINTS Balance over (-) under (+)
+1
Exercise
50 min walking, brisk
3
Total Activity POINTS values earned
3

2 comments:

Ames said...

We are so hooked on Wii. All five of us have a ball with it. I LOVE boxing and it will make you break a sweat. Tennis is also one of my faves.

Ames said...

Do give us a review on Wii Fit. I have been eyeing that one.