Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Untitled Boring Post

My Wii Fit shipped yesterday! I can't wait. This will give me a slow start into some cross-training by getting me started doing something on my non-running days. Yeah, I know it's not exactly step aerobics or power-lifting but it's a start.

I'm going to try to eat every single one of my points this week again, but spread them out over the week so I'm not eating this HUGE amount on the last day of my WW week.

Wednesday:


Morning
1 Tbsp peanut butter
2
1 sl df ww bread
1
yo plus yogurt
2
Subtotal
5
Midday
lo-fat ramen w/ broc/carrots added
5
Subtotal
5
Evening
1 item refrigerated grilled chicken breast fillet
3
1 cup cooked bulgur
2
1 cup cabbage, all varieties
0
2 Tbsp Kraft Light Done Right Asian toasted sesame
1
1 small carrot(s)
0
1/2 large jalapeno pepper(s)
0
Subtotal
6
Snack
1 item McDonald's® Hamburger (yeah, that's right. FAST FOOD. How low can I go?)
6
fiber one yogurt
1
1 tbs pb on df ww bread (1 sl)
3
Subtotal
10
Total Food POINTS values used
26
Food POINTS Balance over (-) under (+)
-4
Exercise
20 min jogging
2
10 min walking, brisk
0
Total Activity POINTS values earned
2

No comments: