Sunday, May 18, 2008

One Sick Puppy

I am ashamed to report to you that I jumped on the scale BOTH yesterday morning and today. How warped am I?

I can't believe I haven't posted since Wednesday. Things have been going well point-wise, however I felt like I was eating almost nothing yet I was eating all my points and dipping into my weeklies. I decided to take a look at what I've been doing that could have possibly made me feel this way. Aha! Somehow I stopped eating big platefuls of vegetables and didn't even notice. Weird, I know. So the first thing I did was fix myself a pile of broccoli last night. Tonight I had a big sweet potato and fresh green beans for dinner and it was great!

Hopefully getting back on track with the vegetables and fruits will keep me from feeling like I'm barely eating. I also need the iron & calcium that some of those things provide, especially while I'm taxing my muscles and skeletal system with getting in shape.

Sunday:
Morning
fiber one yogurt
1
pf ww mini bagel
1
Subtotal
2
Midday
2 large whole poached egg(s)
4
2 slice rye bread
3
3 oz center slice ham, lean only
4
Subtotal
11
Evening
1 large cooked sweet potato
3
1 cup cooked green beans
0
Subtotal
3
Snack
fiber one yogurt
1
short starbucks skinny latte
1
pbj on ww mini bagel
3
Subtotal
5
Total Food POINTS values used
21
Food POINTS Balance over (-) under (+)
+1
Exercise
10 min swimming, fast
1
20 min jogging
2
10 min walking, brisk
0
Total Activity POINTS values earned
3
Addendum: After I posted last night, I ate a no-bake cookie (4 pts) and a slice of bacon (1.5 pts), This used up the daily point I had left as well as my earned activity points. It dipped .5 points into my weeklies. Occasionally I forget to post these additions to the blog, but I always post them immediately to my WW log so I don't miss anything and it keeps an accurate tally.

1 comment:

Pam--in America said...

I thought I'd come out of 'hiding' to comment and say "Good Job"! I've been 'watching' you stick to your diet through my Google Reader and I must say I'm proud of how well you're doing! Keep it up!!

BTW--- how are those quilts coming?