Monday, January 28, 2008

It was Monday, Need I say More?

Kind of a blah day here on Monday. Rainy, slushy, Jim's gone, the guys are all working. I didn't let my blah mood force my face into the cookie, though, and for that I am thankful. I am also thankful that the further you get into the weight-loss 'groove', the easier it gets. I didn't have any real trouble today. I stayed within my points allowance and actually exercised both at the Y and with my new exercise ball (although I have to admit that my 6-yr-old daughter outdid me with the crunches.

Here's my daily list of what I ate and what I did:

1/8 cup salsa
1 item egg
1 item egg white(s)
1/8 cup onion(s)
1/4 cup mushroom(s)
1 small jalapeno pepper(s)
1/4 medium zucchini
1/2 pbj
Midday
1 large orange(s)
1
1 large potato(es), baked
3
1 tsp vegetable oil
2 clove garlic clove(s)
1 small jalapeno pepper(s)

1/2 cup onion(s)
1 tsp dried rosemary
Evening
3 oz raw farm-raised tilapia
1.5
1 medium carrot(s)
1/2 cup sugar snap peas
2 clove garlic clove(s)
1/8 cup beets
1 medium green pepper(s)
Snack
3/4 cup blueberries
3 cups plain air-popped popcorn
2 tsp vegetable oil
pbj

Exercise
30 min walking, treadmill
20 min strength training--free weights

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Sounds to me like you are doing great. Remember when we don't see the sun it is still shinning. It helps me to know that. Keep up the good work!! Praying for you, connie from Texas

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, you did great today. All that excercize and your eating great! I applaud you! I'm sure all your hard work is going to show up this week on the scale!