Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Brrrrr.......

I'm not sure I needed to watch my eating yesterday because it was so cold I nearly froze my backside right off. Wouldn't that be nice and easy? Alas, I have to lose my derrierre the way everyone else does, one conscious food decision at a time. Here are yesterday's choices:



1/2 cup General Mills Fiber One
1 large tangelo
Midday
1/2 cup snow peas
1 Tbsp Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
1 tsp mustard
1 average serrano chile
1 cup lettuce
1 cup onion(s)
1/2 cup grape tomatoes
2 slices ww double fiber bread
can of tuna
Evening
5 oz cooked trimmed pork loin
1 large cooked sweet potato
Snack
4 cups Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwave Popcorn 94% Fat Free Butter, Popped
1/4 cup canned garbanzo beans
1/2 cup General Mills Fiber One
6 oz Dannon Light 'n Fit Nonfat Yogurt Strawberry-Banana Yogurt

1 comment:

Ames said...

Okay, I got myself caught up on your 2008 blog. I'll pop on over and read some of your other one.

Thanks for posting on mine.