Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Being so Good!

Since my return from Chicago, I've been eating a very healthy diet! I've been drinking so much water that I'm sure there will be wear marks in the floor between the kitchen and the bathroom. I've been eating my veggies. I haven't touched any sugar, I've kept the fats to a minimum, and everything has been 100% whole grain.

I actually feel so much better when I eat this way. I'm not sure why I have those temporary forays into fat-girl world. For immediate gratification, I suppose. Anyway, it's not worth it.

Here's what I ate yesterday:

Morning
4 oz Dannon Activia Lowfat Peach yogurt
1/3 cup Kellogg's Bran Buds All-Bran
Midday
3/4 cup canned garbanzo beans

1/3 cup onion(s)

1 tsp vegetable oil

1 tsp McNeil Nutritionals SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener
2 Tbsp vinegar
Evening
2 serving Szechwan Pork (Weight Watcher's recipe)
2 Tbsp Fisher Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 slice ww bread
1 Skinny Cow 100 cal. ice cream sandwich

3 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Sounds like you have your eating down good. I need to start recording mine too.

Oh yea and I love Skinny Cow, everything!!

Marsheila said...

keep up the good work.

Ames said...

How is it going? I have been checking in on you. Still on plan?