Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mrs. Charged Up About Losing the Rest of the Weight

Yeah. Finally. November 1st. A new start. It's only 1:30 and candy withdrawal has hit big time. I am actually encouraged because I'm not giving in. I must be entering 'THE ZONE'!

This morning was an encouraging morning.....I went to bed with the house a total wreck, dishes in the sink & on the table, papers everywhere, etc. This morning I woke up to a clean kitchen, and a straightened family room. "Which of my sons has pleased me greatly?", I bellowed up the stairs. My soon-to-be 18-year-old was the clandestine cleaning crew. How awesome was that?

After waking up to that, I am sure that ANYTHING is possible today, including sticking to my former healthy habits. So watch out. I am back. I am unbeatable. I am Mrs. Charged Up about Losing the Rest of the Weight.

2 comments:

Ames said...

WOOHOO!!! ALRIGHT!!!! Welcome back. I am sliding over to make room for you on the wagon.

I am feeling pretty charged myself.

Candy. hah!

Shan said...

I long for the day when my daughters are able to clean the kitchen...so far - at 7 and 4 - their contribution is limited.

Candy = the work of the devil. Especially those little one-bite Wunderbars, oh my freaking frackness.